thanks for taking the time to ask, dear :]
3. do you drink? yes, i do. not on a regular basis by any means, but yes i do.
6. do you have tattoos? i do not. i’ve contemplated two different ones, but i change my mind so frequently that i’m afraid i’d wake up one day and not like them (although, with the meaning behind each tattoo, i don’t think that’d ever happen).
12. biggest turn ons. oh my, haha. being able to hold a conversation and make me laugh is a big thing for me because looks fade, but laughter lasts much longer (aka: forever). i love a man with a strong, sturdy body. that sounds ridiculous, but i love a man who has back muscles, broad shoulders, strong forearms, etc. i want to feel small and safe next to him. strong eye contact and his hand on my lower back or on my knee are a sure-fire way to get me, too, haha.
26. a description of the boy/girl i like. i have no one in mind at the moment, but you can read my answer to the previous question to find out what i’m looking for.
32. what words make me the best about myself. i’m assuming the word ‘feel’ is supposed to be inserted between ‘me’ and ‘the’… that being said, i’ve been told i’m creative, interesting, intriguing, inspiring, talented, considerate, deserving, encouraging, beautiful, attentive, and trustworthy are some of the things that have made me feel the best about myself.
if you’re talking about my answer to the being cold vs. being a democrat question, all i said was i’d rather being continuously chilly. my beliefs do not match up to the democrats platform and i’d rather not change my beliefs (yes, even in a hypothetical situation) if that’s okay with you, anon.
did i say there was something wrong with it?
HEY 400+ FOLLOWERS.
these messages have been courtesy of shal and sam and they’d like me to pass on the message that they’re not sorry for clogging your dashboards.
wait until tomorrow when i’m back at our apartment… then i shall please the hell out of the ‘za as i feast on it.
i’m the queen of being annoying when i so choose, so no. i’m not. it takes a lot for me to get annoyed.
i’d choose to be continuously chilly. i sleep with my window open at night and have woken up in the morning to the glass of water on my night stand frozen solid… so i’m pretty sure i’m okay with being a bit cold.
sorry i’m not sorry for clogging your dashboards, but i love tumblr messages. :]
har-har-har, miss sam. why do planes have headlights? why are there space shuttles landing in minneapolis?
you caught me on a particularly sass-less night.
the notebook being on in the background might have something to do with it… whoops.
close my eyes. if i can’t see the tiger, the tiger can’t see me.
boom. problem solved.
he’s the main character of the movie dan in real life and no, i do not know him (unfortunately).
if you mean, for example changing something like driving to drivin’, it’s because that’s how it sounds when i speak those words. i don’t know, i guess i just write how i’d respond verbally.
do whatchu want, anon.
i like to be wooed before i agree to a date.
none. i have two dogs (mel, an australian shepherd and lucy, a bernese mountain dog). lucy acts like a cat/dog mix, though. so i guess i should say i have 1 1/2 dogs.
hahahahah, i’m gonna go ahead and say a reaburn since that made me laugh.
(i really have just auburn hair)
i’m five feet, seven and three-quarters inches tall.
hahahaha, i have no idea. is this something people generally know the answer to?
i knew a ted in highschool, but we called him teddy. he was absolutely hilarious. we’d get on these crazy tangents and he would just take it from boring to gut-busting hysterical. he was an awesome listener, too. i remember one specific time when he helped me through a boy situation when he had no real obligation to at all and i was thoroughly impressed by that. i saw him a few months ago for a brief moment, but other than that, i haven’t seen him in around two years. i’ve no doubt he’s still funny as ever. :]
i’ve known a few daniel’s throughout my life and they’re generally funny, lighthearted, kind people. i knew a daniel when i was younger and had a massssssive crush on him, haha. he was always so kind, so considerate of others, so totally selfless (not to mention so handsome). ;]